2023 FORD SUPER DUTY, POWER AND TECHNOLOGY
For 2023, Ford is offering all-new trucks in the Super Duty class. More powerful than ever, more refined, they feature more aggressive styling and enhanced capabilities. Completely redesigned, the new Super Duty is the perfect companion for any job site or worker who needs strength and exceptional capabilities.
A NEW LOOK
In its new generation, the Ford Super Duty features an all-new exterior that includes a front end designed to maximize cooling performance under heavy loads and larger, more sophisticated LED lighting.
Depending on the version, trim, wheel and paint combinations are available for those who love detail and style. The XL Off-Road Package, available on F-250 or F-350 4×4 single-rear-wheel models, adds 33-inch wheels, a raised air deflector, axle vents that let water through, skid plates and an electronic rear differential lock.
The Tremor Off-Road package includes a raised front fairing, tuned suspension, Dana front axle with limited slip differential, 35-inch wheels, 18-inch wheels and drive modes.
Inside, the cabin experience is enhanced with an 8-inch screen included on the base model, while higher trims include a 12-inch screen, 12-inch digital instrument panel, USB power ports, wireless charging station, vertical tablet, folding seats and an eight- or 18-speaker B&O Sound System.
But the big news is the list of available engines. The new Super Duty is defined by its power and capability by offering the broadest range of engines in its class:
- All new 6.8-litre V8 gasoline engine standard
- 7.3-litre V8 gasoline engine
- 6.7-litre Power Stroke V8 diesel engine
- New 6.7-litre Power Stroke V8 diesel engine
Every Super Duty model is equipped with a Ford-designed and -built 10-speed automatic transmission, and every chassis cab model comes standard with a PTO to allow for additional equipment, such as platform lifts.
But the Super Duty isn’t just about mechanical capability. It’s also a truck that offers some of the most refined and sophisticated technologies in the industry. The list goes on and on to help contractors get the most out of their trucks.
The Ford Super Duty can count on the following:
- On-board scale with Smart Hitch that calculates load weight in real-time and provides trailer weight distribution information directly on the center touchscreen.
- 360° camera system for trailers
- Blind spot information system for the fifth wheel and gooseneck
- The first rear door camera and reverse gear detection system is available
- Trailer Hitch Assist Pro that automatically reverses the truck and aligns the conventional hitch ball with the trailer receiver.
- Trailer navigation for routing to avoid potential problems with low bridges and tight turns.
The Super Duty adds safety systems like intelligent cruise control and brake assist.
With its multiple models, new engine, and advanced technologies, the 2023 Ford Super Duty and its chassis-cab variants are the most advanced truck in its class. Perfect for the job site, ideal for all conditions.